WHO PROCESSES YOUR DATA?
IISY Oy (Business ID: 2855140-2)
Address: Karaportti 1, 02610 Espoo
WHO CAN I CONTACT IN QUESTIONS RELATED TO DATA PROTECTION?
If you have any questions related to data protection or you wish to exercise your rights, you may contact:
Tel: +358 406 404 667
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?
We process the following information concerning you:
- Basic information, such as name, date of birth, home address and other contact information
- Job application and other information related to the job application process, such as language skills, information on education and qualifications, information on personal assessment and aptitude tests, credit information if permitted or required by law
- Information provided by referees mentioned by you
- Information related to the progress of the recruitment and possible selection process
FOR WHAT PURPOSES AND ON WHAT GROUNDS DO WE PROCESS YOU PERSONAL DATA?
We process your personal data for preparing an employment contract on your request, for recruitment measures and for suitability assessment.
The basis for the processing of your personal data is the preparation and conclusion of your employment or service contract. The right to process your personal data is based partly on the legitimate interests arising out of the recruitment process.
Your personal data may also be processes on the basis of consent insofar as required under legislation, for example for conducting personal and suitability assessment.
FROM WHERE DO WE OBTAIN YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We collect personal data primarily from yourself.
Data may also be collected from your referee and a recruitment consultant.
We may also collect your personal data from other sources with your consent, unless it is question of checking credit information to establish your reliability, in which case no consent is required.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH?
We do not share personal data with outsiders except where required by Finnish legislation or authorities.
In the processing of personal data, we can use the following service providers which process your personal data on our behalf:
- IT system providers and other IT service providers; and
- communication service providers.
DO WE TRANSFER YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO A THIRD COUNTRY?
We do not transfer personal data outside the EU or the EEA.
HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We will store the personal data for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed or for complying with our legal obligations. For example, the periods for filing a suit set out in legislation and employer’s obligations will be taken into account in the storage periods.
We will store your personal data for at least one year after making the decision to hire a person for the applied position. Cold contact cover letters will be stored for one year after their receipt unless you have separately consented to longer storage.
SAVED DATA AND WHAT COOKIES ARE USED FOR
With the cookies, we collect information on the terminal devices you use and your behaviour on our website, such as information on from what page you have accessed our website, what your IP address is, which browser and browser version you are using, and which part of our website you have been browsing and when. We use this information to enable the operation of the website (e.g. sending of a contact form), to analyse the website (e.g. web analytics and development of the website) and to target and optimise advertising.
When you enter our website, a selection bar appears at the bottom of the site where you can choose whether to accept cookies or not.
You can also disable cookies at any time by changing your browser settings. You may also remove existing cookies if you so wish.
In addition to our own cookies, our website contains cookies from third parties such as social media services, analytics providers and providers of advertising technology.
Some of the cookies we use are session cookies, in which case cookie data is deleted once the browser is closed. Some of the cookies we use are persistent cookies, in which case cookie data will remain on your device even after the browser is closed. In general, persistent cookies will remain on the device for 1-24 months.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE?
You can contact email@example.com to exercise your rights.
Right of access
You have the right to obtain from us a confirmation as to whether we process personal data concerning you. You also have the right to access personal data concerning you as well as information on the processing of your personal data as set out in the General Data Protection Regulation.
If you exercise your right to access the information, we will provide you with a copy of the personal data we process. If you request multiple copies, we may charge a reasonable fee for them based on administrative costs.
Right to rectification
You have the right to request us to rectify any incorrect data without undue delay. You also have the right to have incomplete personal data completed by providing a supplementary statement.
Right to erasure
You have the right to obtain from us the erasure of personal data concerning you without undue delay if:
- your personal data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- you withdraw consent on which the processing is based and there are no other legal grounds for the processing of such data;
- you object to the processing of your personal data on ground relating to your particular situation and there are no legitimate grounds for processing;
- we have processed personal data unlawfully; or
- personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation we are subject to.
Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to obtain from us restriction of processing so that your personal data may, with the exception of storage, be processed only with your consent or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or to protect the rights of another person if:
- you contest the accuracy of your personal data, in which case we will restrict processing for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of your personal data;
- we process your personal data unlawfully and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of their use instead;
- we no longer need your personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you require them for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; or
- you have objected to the processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation and you wait for the verification whether our legitimate grounds override the grounds of your objection.
Right to data portability
You have the right to receive the personal data provided to us by you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and the right to transmit those data to another controller if
- our processing is carried out by automated means; and
- the processing is based on your consent or is necessary for the performance of our agreement or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures upon your request.
The right to data portability is limited to conduct which does not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
Right to object to processing of personal data
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation if there are no legitimate grounds for the processing.
RIGHT TO WITHDRAW CONSENT
To the extent that the processing of personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing we have carried out prior to withdrawal.
RIGHT TO LODGE A COMPLAINT WITH A SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Ombudsman if you think that your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation have been infringed in the processing of the personal data. The supervising authority in Finland is Data Protection Ombudsman (www.tietosuoja.fi ).
HOW DO WE ENSURE DATA SECURITY IN THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA?
We ensure data securityas required in the law. The systems containing your personal data are secured by personal user credentials, passwords and user rights.
Any materials maintained manually are in premises to which unauthorised access is prevented.
Only those of our personnel who need to process your personal data to perform their working duties have access to your personal data.