Freesi provides more certainty for the warranty period of buildings.
Monitor the indoor climate and structural moisture during construction
- Manage indoor air risks during construction and perform technical control measures for indoor air and structural moisture levels.
If necessary, our team of engineers is ready to help with indoor air issues from the structural design stage onwards.
Monitor the results of adjustments and reduce your buildings’ adjustment times
- Monitor, predict and respond.
- Real-time confirmation for the measurement protocol. Ensure that the property functions as planned already from the time of handover and throughout the warranty period.
For new builds, fine adjustments to ventilation and indoor climate must always be carried out. Freesi allows you to reduce the duration of adjustments and confirm the efficiency of your adjustment measures quicker.
Select a service package suitable for your needs
Indoor climate leader’s analysis tools
- Indoor climate data visualisation and reports
Data and monitoring assistance
- Everything from the Silver level
- AI-powered control room & smart insights
All-in-one indoor climate management service
- Everything from the Silver and Gold level
- Designated engineer monitoring the conditions
- Indoor climate workshop every three months
Better health and energy savings are created with Freesi.
Amount of savings
Properties’ average savings produced by Freesi.
Increase in work productivity
Improvement of good indoor air has on work efficiency and quality.
Typical cost of the Freesi indoor climate service for the customer.Calculate your price
Increase in profit potential
Achieve up to 25% higher investment returns on the property.
Decrease maintenance costs by up to 30% with proactive interventions.