Succeed with indoor climate management
Attract and retain high-quality tenants with indoor climate monitoring.
Optimize tenant satisfaction and return on investment with smart solutions
Achieve healthy indoor climate with less energy
Identify areas of energy waste, such as over-cooling or over-heating, and adjust systems to reduce energy consumption while maintaining a comfortable indoor climate.
- Reduce energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions, resulting in lower operating costs and a more sustainable portfolio.
Provide comfortable and healthy environment for occupants
Manage indoor climate development across your portfolio by monitoring the key figures.
- Identify any potential health hazards and take action accordingly.
Attract and retain high-quality tenants
Studies have shown that tenants are willing to pay a premium for premises managed for indoor air quality.
- Achieve higher rental income.
Set science-based targets for social responsibility
Set portfolio level targets for the “S” of ESG and measure your social impact.
- Reduce the carbon footprint of your portfolio while caring for your tenants.
Climate reporting shall be mandatory for property funds from 2023 onwards.
Better health and energy savings are created with Freesi.
Amount of savings
Properties’ average savings produced by Freesi.
Increase in work productivity
Improvement of good indoor air has on work efficiency and quality.
Typical cost of the Freesi indoor climate service for the customer.Calculate your price
Increase in profit potential
Achieve up to 25% higher investment returns on the property.
Decrease maintenance costs by up to 30% with proactive interventions.
Select a service package suitable for your needs
Indoor climate leader’s analysis tools
- Indoor climate data visualisation and reports
- EU taxonomy considered
Data and monitoring assistance
- Everything from the Silver level
- AI-powered control room & smart insights
All-in-one indoor climate management service
- Everything from the Silver and Gold level
- Designated engineer monitoring the conditions
- Indoor climate workshop every three months